Bruce C. Robertson, Jr. is a co-founder and Partner of Philadelphia Private Capital, LLC (“PPC”). He is also a co-founder and principal in the firm’s proprietary private equity funds – the Intrepid Real Estate Opportunity Funds. His hands-on experience in the commercial real estate market allows him to serve clients needs in all aspects of financing, leasing, sales and other more complicated consulting projects.
Bruce manages business development for the firm in the Mortgage Banking and Real Estate Advisory Services lines of business for PPC. With his years of experience and his solid understanding of the capital markets his clients now seek his advice as a consultant in many areas including:
- Structuring debt and equity for the purchase or refinance of commercial properties
- Maximizing loan proceeds with his extensive network of CMBS, regional banks, investment banks, Life Company and mezzanine lenders
- Raising equity to fill capital stack financing gaps, including from PPC’s own in-house private equity funds, the Intrepid Funds, for which he serves on the loan committees
- Securing mezzanine loan financing to increase debt leverage and decrease the need for additional equity
- Seeking County, State and Federal tax credits for qualifying projects to include Historic Tax Credits, Opportunity Zone Tax Credits, USDA Tax Credits and the EB5 Immigrant Investor Program
- Representation in negotiating the buy back of clients’ distressed or non-performing notes at discounts to par
- Investment Sales and Leasing for all property types
- Consulting and financial advisor in all other aspects of owning, purchasing and selling commercial real estate
He is a graduate of Penn State University with a BS in Marketing and a licensed PA Real Estate Salesperson. With a very broad and deep network within the Philadelphia community of investors, lenders and commercial property owners and developers Bruce is regarded as a successful businessman, community leader and entrepreneur. Bruce currently serves on the Continental Bank Advisory Board, the board of the Philadelphia Aviation Club and the board for Kids on the Hill, a non-profit group benefiting Police Athletic League (PAL) children. He is an avid golfer and saltwater fishing enthusiast and a lifetime Philadelphia resident.